DUTIES WILL INCLUDE
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies.
- Building relationships with clients.
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment.
- Advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media.
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates.
- Completing a search of the candidate database to find the right person for the employer’s vacancy.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and short-listing candidates.
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the employer.
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question.
- Preparing CV’s and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants.
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client.
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews.
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between clients and candidates.
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression.
- Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive salary and bonus structure which is paid monthly.
- Training and development.
- Monthly sales incentives.
- Quarterly sales incentives.
- Team building days out.
- 25 days Holiday.
- Monday, Wednesday & Thursday 8:30am – 5pm, Tuesday 8:30am – 5:30pm and Friday 8:30am – 3:30pm.
This is an exciting opportunity for a recruiter to develop their career quickly in a rewarding environment, which in-turn can lead to excellent career development in the short & long term future. It is essential that you are an experienced Recruitment Consultant. You will be used to working in a fast paced and often demanding environment but won’t compromise on quality, ensuring you deliver the best possible results.
Share this job
Job Seekers Resources